Monday, June 24, 2002

Quantum Leap: Mirror's Edge

by Carol Davis with Esther D. Reese

I used to be a fan of the TV series, Quantum Leap, at least before they started getting weird. (I suppose there's only so many interesting storylines you can eke out of the concept.) There are a number of novels based on the series -- this one is set right before the series finale. I picked it up because I wanted something to read on the plane. As far as plane reading material goes, it was okay. The author(s) captured the characters quite well and I could easily envision the story as if the actors were playing it out. The plot was a bit weaker. I was able to put the book down quite often. In the end I was rather dissatisfied. So I guess I have to say, read it at your own risk.

LibraryThing link

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]