Monday, May 17, 2004

Handbook for Storytellers

by Caroline Feller Bauer

Eh. Definitely waiting room material. I didn't find anything outstanding at this spring's Friends of the Library sale. In fact, as I searched the tables and my canvas bag remained empty, I started panicking and picking up things that were only remotely interesting. One of these was this book. I admire storytellers and occasionally need to do the Sunday School opening, so I thought that maybe this book would offer some guidance as to how to be a good storyteller. Alas, this book is written for those already involved in storytelling and offers various tips and resources for such folks to improve their programs. It must have been pretty good, as it was published in 1977 and has only now shown up in the Library sale. (Unless someone else has picked it up and is now getting rid of it...) 

LibraryThing link

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]