Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

by C. S. Lewis

First read in the Autumn of 2000.
When I watched the latest movie version of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, I told myself I should reread the series. Well, now it's over a year later and I'm finally getting around to it. (In my defense, I can't just go and fetch it from my shelf, as my shelf is packed up with most of my books.) This time around, I noticed the English-ness of the tale, with its knights and kings and all that. I wonder what an American version would be like. It would probably have to contain cowboys and trains. Anyway, I still love it.
LibraryThing link

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]