Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Nitpicker's Guide for Deep Space Nine Trekkers

by Phil Farrand

Ah, what to write? I could muse for quite awhile on my reading of this tome, were I so inclined. I could compare it to the original book in the series. I could expound upon my feelings towards Star Trek: Deep Space Nine--how I found myself becoming more disinclined to watch the series again as I read nit after nit being described in the book. Or I might hold forth on how my tastes and standards have changed in the years since I faithfully watched the series. But, hey, I don't have that much time these days. I will say that while this Nitpicker's Guide seems a tad less amusing than its predecessors, it's still an enjoyable, light-hearted read. Definitely something for a Trekker to enjoy.

Go ahead, check it out. You know you want to.
LibraryThing link

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]