Sunday, February 07, 2010

Enough!

Okay I give in. The purpose of this blog was to be a journal of my reading, a chance for me to take my personal musings on the books I read and publish them to the world. These days, however, I don't have much time for musing. I still read, of course. But writing mini-reviews is something that I just can't keep up with. Sooooo, I'm going to take this stack of books I have sitting next to my desk, some of which I read back in September, and simply list them with my stock ratings. And this will be my practice for the future. Now and then, perhaps, I may be blessed with the time to give some more details. Or maybe I'll peruse a book that affects me so much that I just have to spout off about it. But for the most part, I now present to you a glorified list. Thank you and good reading.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]