Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Counting Up, Counting Down

by Harry Turtledove

Thanks to our newly received Kindle, I have a couple of new tasks on my to-do list. One was to try out borrowing an e-book from the library, another was to actually read a book on the flurshugginer device. I accomplished both with this book, a short story collection. Laziness prevents me from going into much detail, but suffice it to say it was a good collection of science fiction, fantasy and alternate history tales. (Oh, and one alternate fantasy tale.) Anyhoo, reading on a Kindle is not horrendous, though I'd still opt for paper over a screen. Either way, the important thing to do is make sure you have something worth reading.

So check this one out, already.  
LibraryThing link

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]