Saturday, January 05, 2013

A Very Big Bang

by Pete Abrams

I've been very remiss in completing my Sluggy Freelance collection. This is only the fourth book I've purchased. (I know, I know. I can read it online, but that's not the same as giggling whilst sprawled on the couch.) This is seventh collection in the series, collecting strips from 2002. In it Riff saves Torg from ending it all, the Dimensional Flux Agitator sends the boys to a puny universe, Zöe returns to Nebraska, the gang move to a new (to them) house and Torg must once again evade a Hallowe'en demon seeking to drag him to the Dimension of Pain.

On-on-on my shelf!
LibraryThing link

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]