Thursday, January 04, 2018

The Best of Stuntology

by Sam Bartlett

Is this a reference book? A collection of cartoons? A humor book? Why, yes. This book is a collection of cartoons from the zine The Journal of Stuntology. Each page illustrates, as the subtitle puts it, "...pranks, tricks & challenges to amuse and annoy your friends." If I were a teenager again, I would totally be trying out some of these. Since I'm more mature (and liable to legal action), I'll definitely content myself with reading and chuckling over them. Well, probably content myself. Unless I can find a cheap harmonica.

 Check it out. But be warned, I'm not going to fall for any of the pranks.
LibraryThing link

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]