Wednesday, September 08, 2021

A Storm of Swords

by George R. R. Martin 

In book three of A Song of Ice and Fire, the threat in the northern lands of Westeros becomes a reality as the men of the Night's Watch face assaults on the Wall. Meanwhile, the kings and lords to the south are caught up in their own wars and bloodsheds, and Daenerys Targaryen follows her own path in the east. I found this volume a bit less enjoyable, mainly because I didn't like that Mr. Martin killed off some of the characters I liked and added twists that prolonged the storylines of a couple of others. I'm still planning on reading the next book, though, so I have to recommend you check it out

LibraryThing link

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]