Wednesday, September 07, 2022

A Second Chance

by Jodi Taylor

Another novel, another war. sigh Maybe I need to see a therapist. Anyway, this one is the Trojan War, as observed by the time traveling crew of St. Mary's Institute of Historical Research. Oh, actually, a couple of them also visit the Battle of Agincourt. So you could say, "another two wars". Then again, they're not really fighting. I mean, there's death and injury, but the protagonists are only observing the fight. So I guess I'll stick to my original intro. 

The crew also make other jaunts, as in the other St. Mary's books. Following the pattern some are tragic, like the wars, and others are just silly. And through it all are personal dramas--moments of love, friendship, smiles, and aggravation. Check it out. 

LibraryThing link

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]